This Acceptable Use Policy includes the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Service Agreement with Easy On Net. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP policy Easy On Net may suspend or terminate your account at any time. Easy On Net will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
Easy On Net's Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for Easy On Net Services is designed to help protect Easy On Net and its customers also the Internet community in general from irresponsible or in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by Easy On Net. Easy On Net reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at https://easyonnet.com/acceptable-use-policy
Prohibited Uses of Easy On Net Systems and Services
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Easy On Net's servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Easy On Net's servers, is prohibited. Easy On Net accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Easy On Net customers must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Easy On Net-hosted domain, or referencing any Easy On Net account, is prohibited.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking").
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Easy On Net customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Easy On Net network or on another provider's network.
- Using Easy On Net's Services to interfere with the use of the Easy On Net network by other customers or authorized users.
- Using Easy On Net's services or VPS Servers for mining crypto currency.
Customer Responsibility for Customer's Users
Each Easy On Net customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Easy On Net, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an Easy On Net customer will be forwarded to the Easy On Net customer's administrator for action. If violations of the Easy On Net Acceptable Use Policy occur, Easy On Net reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Easy On Net's AUP as Easy On Net deems appropriate, without notice.
You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee.
INDIRECT OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY, AND ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS BY A THIRD PARTY ON BEHALF OF AN EASY ON NET CUSTOMER OR A CUSTOMER'S END USER, SHALL BE CONSIDERED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY BY SUCH CUSTOMER OR END USER.
Please direct any questions regarding our Acceptable Use Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.